Sunday, October 19, 2008

got me one of these...


Yes thats right ladies and gents...I bet you're kicking yourselves right now knowing you missed out on this one...I can think of a handfull of people right now who would be kicking themselves knowing that they missed on the size run on these bad boys...its even been modelled by Dj. Sirvere...next it'll be brendan pongia from good morning tv (TV 1)...


The tee set me back $40 nzd, but im sure...i hope...im sure...that the money is going to a good cause...
and on that note a plug to pera's new video, which hopefully will make it to our shores sometime before the second transformers movie in 2009-2010...it looked mean, heaps of cool extras who looked like famous people...a t Pain, Jin, even a guy who looked like a horse, and a random stalker who turned up everywhere that we were...

ooooooh and before i forget go see "the Strangers"......hollllly shit what a frightner, watched it last night with the gang, I can tell you for a fact that there were undies galore with skid marks and heaps of screams, worth seeing, or unless your cool like me you download it (which took 2 weeks) ahahaa, if only i had the link to the good stuff

I wonder if Sirvere had to pay for his t shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment